Process to Change Gmail Account Password
|Phone Number:||650 253 0000|
|Call Time||Continue speaking the word “agent” until your call gets transferred|
|For online help:||Gmail customer service|
Emails are important part of both corporate as well as family life. A wide number of email services are available for easier communication and emailing. For security purpose it is advisable to change your password at regular interval. Different email services providers have different way of password change. A series of steps need to be followed for changing email password.
Gmail which is a well known emailing service was initiated in 2004 as a beta version and soon in 2007 was accessible to universal public. Gmail had connected people with their dear and near ones by offering easy mailing tool. Continuously updated with new features and facilities, Gmail offered contemporary approach to its user for mailing purpose. Gmail allow you to add several pictures in an attachment, share videos, music, files, folders, documents and other attachments.
If you want to change your Gmail password simply follow these steps to change Gmail password.
- Sign in to your Gmail account by entering your Gmail username and password to given fields.
- Once you are logged in click on gear button which resembles a little cog and located at upper right corner of Gmail page.
- Now click on ‘Settings’ option which is fourth category in drop down menu.
- On clicking on settings option a setting window will open. Under this menu select the option ‘Accounts and Import’ that is forth option from left in setting toolbar.
- Under ‘Account and Import’ select ‘Change password’ option.
- Once you will click on change password a new window will appear where you can enter your current password, new password and confirm new password.
- Then click on change password option. Your Gmail password will be changed.
This is a simple procedure to change Gmail password. Changing Gmail password is a good activity from security point of view. It is also recommended that always set a strong Gmail password which is hard to guess by others. Ensure that your Gmail password is combination of numbers, alphabets and special characters which is hard to crack by hackers.