CleanMyMac 3 Customer Support 1-833-295-1999 Phone Number
There are numerous reasons primarily responsible for slowing down the Mac.
Some of them are:
- corrupt file preferences log and cache files stored in hard disk
- wrong firmware
- too many applications running in the background
- Number of widget on the dashboard.
CleanMyMac is popular utility application software introduced by macpaw for the Mac operating system which can identify and delete unnecessary files on the Mac OS startup disk and offers the ability to bypass the trash when deleting files, and securely erase sensitive information. The newest version CleanMyMac 3 supports eleven different languages. To download the software, click on the link given.
CleanMyMac offers a couple of features that can be of help for Mac users who struggle to keep their hard drive from filling up; it can clean up temporary files, old iTunes-backups, log files and unused language files, it can empty your trashcan for you, warn you when you run out of disk space, and help you remove Apps properly. Do you need more reasons to use it? Let’s take a look at the additional features it gives –
- The Smart Cleanup feature works great to quickly free up a decent amount of hard drive space.
- Utilities like Uninstaller and Shredder helps you to get rid of unwanted apps and remove them automatically.
- The app is incredibly easy, simple and convenient to use.
How to get a CleanMyMac 3 activation number?
To buy a license for CleanMyMac 3, you can go to macpaw ‘s website .You will see options to purchase a single license or even a bulk purchase of 5 licenses. You can also upgrade from a previous version for a 50% discount. The price differs from country to country and is quite reasonable.
How to Activate CleanMyMac on another Mac?
Usually an activation number is meant to be used for one Mac at a time unless user has a license for multiple Macs. Follow these steps to activate CleanMyMac on another Mac –
- In order to transfer your license to a different Mac, you need to deactivate CleanMyMac first:
- Launch CleanMyMac 3.
- Click on CleanMyMac 3 in your menu bar and choose Activation Info.
- Then, click Deactivate License in the dialog that pops up.
- If you don’t have access to the computer anymore or you have already removed the app, go to the License Retrieval system .instructions for those are given here.
After CleanMyMac has been deactivated, it can be installed and activated on the Mac of your choice with your original activation number.
How to reach Customer Support/Care for Mac Issues?
If you encounter problems while deactivating and reactivating your license contacting Customer Support/care for assistance is quite easy, simply go to the Customer Support section on the website and you’ll be presented with numerous solutions for different issues. In case of urgency, you may also contact third party companies who provide troubleshooting solutions for Mac at a nominal price. You can search these Third Party Companies though internet.