Boot Camp Assistant Support Phone Number
Boot camp support software or otherwise known as Boot camp assistance is utility software by Apple included in its Mac OS. It provides all the necessary resources required to install and run windows on your Mac OS in a native environment. It also provides essential windows drivers in order to use Apple hardware such as built-in camera, keyboard, mouse, audio, video etc.
How to Install Boot camp Assistance?
To install windows 7/8.1/10 on a Mac, we need a USB flash drive and the ISO image of required Windows provided by Microsoft. Boot Camp software reformat the USB flash drive as a Mac bootable install disk, and merges Windows with install scripts to load drivers for the targeted Mac device. You can download the latest version of Boot camp assistance software by clicking here.
How to solve Boot camp issues in Window 10?
The process of fixing Boot camp issues in Windows 10 can be understood in two phases – update phase and Reset Phase. Let’s take a look at these phases bit by bit –
- To update the Boot camp assistance, ensure that your Mac device is connected to the internet.
- Go to the utilities folder and open the Boot Camp assistance from there.
- Deselect all the options except ‘download the latest windows support software ‘right after the opening the assistance window.
- Click ‘continue’ to move forward with the process.
- Ensure that USB flash drive is connected as destination disk. Click ‘continue’
- Enter your credentials like username and password.
- Following step 6, Boot camp assistance will start downloading essential drivers into the flash drive.
- Once the downloading is finished, close the window.
- Go to the system preference section and click ‘startup disk’.
- Click on the windows volume icon in the drivers list and restart the system. Mac is ready to start in windows now.
- Open the flash drive and go to the Boot camp folder and install the drivers you’ve previously downloaded in step 7 and 8 above.
- Click ‘yes’ if asked by Boot camp to make changes.
- Click ‘repair to install or update previously updated windows support software.
- After installation, restart the system one more time.
- Resetting PRAM 3 consecutive times helps fixing the issue effectively.
- To reset, turn off your Mac device.
- Press and hold the following keys at the same time – Command, Option, P and R keys.
- Release the keys before a grey screen appears. If not restart the system again and continue the same process.
- Release the keys only when you hear startup sound. Remember that some of the setting has been reset.
This should fix the Boot camp issue in Windows 10.
How to reach customer care in case more issues arise?
If you’re still not satisfied with the solution above or have others issues regarding Boot camp support software or Boot camp assistance , you can make a contact through Apple’s official website or you can call on their 24/7 helpline number easily available over the internet. In case you want quick resolution, you may opt for third party companies that provide technical assistance for a fair pricing.