Kaspersky Antivirus Customer Support Number
|Call Time||Mon-Fri: 8am-9pm ET|
|Talk to Technician:||Press 2 at the main menu.|
|For online help:||Customer Care|
Quickly locate here the genuine support details of Kaspersky antivirus including support phone numbers, email address and concerned Kaspersky customer support resourceful links. By any means, in case you notice errors in the displayed support information’s, just let us know the exact error that you notice. We will initiate an immediate action to fix it. Kaspersky is world’s most commonly accessing computer security application developed by Kaspersky Lab, Russia. Currently the organization has service presence in 30 countries and having the total subscriber’s count of 300 million. All its application are premium one, the package come up with a demo video showing the installation; so that is the reason why the installation became uncomplicated for its end users. If the users had any queries related to purchase and service related assistance, they can utilize the support phone numbers which we mentioned over here.
There are the times, when you face some troubles while installing the Kaspersky product in your system. The most common error message that appears during the installation process is “The application was not installed”. If you are facing the same issue then you can make the use of below help guide or can also reach the Kaspersky technical support by dialing the toll free Kaspersky customer support number.
Steps to solve the issue
- Make a restore point
The below guide is for Windows 10:
- First of all, look for the “Create a restore point” tab using the search bar and then click on it.
- Now in the System Properties window navigate to system protection tab click on the create button.
- Here you need to provide the description for the restore point and then click on Create tab.
- After creating the restore point, click on close button.
- Ensure that you have a 20 digit activation code for the Kaspersky software
Once you have created the restore point, you need to enter the 20-digit activation code for your Kaspersky product. You have to provide the code after you reinstall the application.
- Remove the files of the previous installed product versions
- You can download the removal tool for Kaspersky product.
- After downloading, run the file.
- Click on “I agree” button in the tool window.
- Verify the removal
- Restart your computer by clicking on Ok button.
- Install the Kaspersky Lab product
In the issue does not fixed or you faced some errors then contact at Kaspersky customer Support via dialing the Kaspersky service helpline number. Describe your issue in detail to the techies so that they can provide you an appropriate solution in quick manner. The experts at Kaspersky Technical support department are well skilled and highly capable in this field. They can fix all your kaspersky related issues easily in no time.